Marina Terrace - Pwllheli
Marina Terrace is situated high on the hill overlooking the town of Pwllheli, its marina and the bay and mountains beyond on the beautiful Llyn Peninsular.
Unbelievably quiet and convenient for the town, bars and restaurants with only a 10 minute walk to the beach, Marina Terrace is the ideal location.
Pwllheli is a busy market town with an impressive marina, two glorious beaches and is the perfect location for sailors, walkers, golfers, wildlife enthusiasts and families - in fact there is something for everyone!
The Apartment has stunning views of the marina, the bay and mountains. Luxurious open plan family accommodation and furnished to a high standard with fully equipped kitchen, to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
With a balcony, outdoor cooking facility, roof terrace and boules area, ample outdoor seating and tables, you can make the most of the Llyn Peninsular sunshine.
Marina Terrace sleeps 4 (We have additional annexed accommodation for large groups - please contact us for details).
- Luxurious open plan family accommodation with leather sofas, Freeview TV, CD/Ipod dock, broadband wi-fi, movable dining table with ample seating, books and board games
- Very large private secure drive for cars & boats
- Outdoor hot shower
- Boules area
- Gas BBQ and outdoor cooking area
- Roof terrace
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, oven, steam oven, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, fridge/freezer, ample crockery, cutlery and cookware, hotplate)
- Utility room with washer/dryer
- Under floor heating
- Bathroom with large walk in shower
- One double bedroom with ensuite wc
- Bunk beds (in main open plan living area)
- All bedding is included (note: we do not provide towels)
Telephone (International):- +44 1604 493322
Telephone (UK):- 01604 493322
|Click on the town name below to visit other areas of Wales or Here for Map|
|Beaumaris||Beddgelert||Betws-y-Coed||Brecon||Builth Wells||Caernarfon||Caldey Island|
|Rhyl||Ruabon||Ruthin||Saundersfoot||St Asaph||St Davids||Swansea|
Copyright © Croeso Net 1998 -